| Ponder this...  Why does M$FT Windows have Created, Accessed, and
Modified,
| while UNIX (beware of unresearched, wide-sweeping generalizations...)
only
| provides one the "Last modified" date and time stamp?

I have noticed in the man page for 'find' that the primaries allow
selection based on time last "accessed", last "modified" and last
"change" of status.  Evidently this info is held somewhere.  I don't
have more info off hand, but perhaps this will nudge you in a useful
direction?

Patrick.