On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Alfonso Romero wrote:

> What are the best alternatives for registering a domain name? Has
> anyone used dandomain.com? It seems very attractive, at $16.00/year,
> and you can modify your own DNS record, but has anyone on
> freebsd-questions used it?

Lots of people recommend godaddy.com, but I've been using gandi.net.
They will host your DNS free. It's 12 euro per year, and you can do all
your admin stuff on their web forms. Plus, they run FreeBSD - support
your local, and all that.

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]