At 08:06 25.06.2003 +0700, Roger Merritt wrote:
At 07:33 AM 6/25/03, you wrote:

other than zope - are there any good onlin content management tools out there
that allow people to update webpages and cgi code easily?

I'm just in the process of installing one called Pagetool (http://www.pagetool.org/) which looks good. Based on PHP. I also liked the looks of MkDoc (http://www.mkdoc.com/), but couldn't get my server to resolve the domain name I tried to set up (a DNS problem, not, apparently, a problem with MkDoc). MkDoc is based on Perl, I think.

Zope looked to me like overkill for my needs, and I don't really want a blog site.

I'm experimenting with Typo3: http://www.typo3.org.

/Andreas

---
Andreas Widerĝe Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Pragma AS

http://www.pragma.no