From: bryan cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache + PHP Issue
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I just installed the mod_php4  + apache ports
and when I create a .php file in a directory say
called test it doesn't ever want to load the script it
wants me to save it on the computer.
http://bsdsys.dyndns.org/test/ when you click on
test.php it wants to "Save" it not "load" it. Whats
goin on here?