Hello,

how could I boot from my slave disk on the first IDE channel from NTLDR?
on the URL http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/disks.html#NT-BOOTLOADER
you explain how to boot when using the same physical disk... but I missunderstand how to do it
when using two different disks.

/boot/boot0 should be written on which MBR, master or slave disk? Because if I write it on the
master disk, ntldr will be no more, right?

Many thanks for advance,

The fundamental difference between Unix and Macintosh operating system is that
Unix was designed to please programmers, whereas the Mac was designed to
please users. (Windows, on the other hand, was designed to please accountants,
but that's another story).

-- from The UNIX haters handbook, page 163