Dragoncrest wrote:
HI all. As part of the ongoing development of a spam tracking script I'm writing, I'm looking for tidbits of information on how to do certain things.

My question today is simple. What I need to know is what's the command at the console to display date and time? I'm looking for an output similar to this: Sat Jun 28 09:02:12 2003

I'm sure it's something incredibly simple, but I've looked and I can't find anything that would logically create something like that. Many thanks in advance.

The command you're looking for is 'date'.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies