Marco Beishuizen wrote:
[ ... ]

Everything is working fine, but now I wonder what happens with the
spammail that is being rejected? Are those spammails being deleted? Or
are they send back to my ISP? My maillogfiles show that spam is
correctly filtered, and a message with the errorcode is send back. But
who else is seeing those errormessages?

Probably nobody. Normally, when your mail server rejects an incoming message with a 5xx, the sending MTA is supposed to generate a DSN to the sender, letting them know that their attempt to mail you failed (with the reason you gave).

In the case of spam, that address is typically forged and the spamware MTA may well simply drop the reject.

--
-Chuck