I was wondering if there was another app like ntop that monitors network
traffic.
I would like to be able to see who uses how much bandwidth and what services
they are using.
Ntop does not fully give these info. For example, I see that morpheus is
being listed as a used service, but it doesn't give me a link to a host or
IP address.
I have to look for it to find who used that service.

I would like to be able to see the port or service and click on a link to
show me all the hosts or IPs that used that service and when.
Is there such a App?

Thanks.