Hello!

My company buy a new parent payment of firm ASUS with built - in chipset - SiS.
And in this connection there was a problem, and particulars can not force to work network card(LAN) SiS900,
which already built - in on this mothersboard under FreeBSD(4.7), gives out a mistake:
sis0: MII without any PHY!
device_probe_and_attach: sis0 attach returned 6

Do you really help me, because ONLY FreeBSD must work only this mothersboard! ???????
(when I am install Linux on this mothersboard, network card work full correctly)

# Specifications:
mothresboard: ASUS P4SDR-VM (socket 478 for Intel P-4)
Chipset: SiS 650Gl
LAN (ICS1893Y LAN PHY)

--
With best regards,