Jacques,

I am not aware of a completed i810 or i830 port.  I am trying to port the i810
kernel module to FreeBSD, but have gone as far as I can with my limited
knowledge of the FreeBSD kernel and the i810 hardware.  I am investigating
how the kernel probes devices in an effort to get it to recognise the i810
graphics hardware correctly - it would appear that the AGP code "monopolises"
the i810 graphics hardware preventing the DRM kernel module from seeing it.

I assume that the i830 port will suffer from a similar problem.

Regards...Geoff

--
Geoff Glasson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]