On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 08:25:43PM -0400, Bob Hall wrote:
> Has anyone gotten asfrecorder to work from a command line?
> I get the "200 - OK" message and no download. The developer's
> instructions for getting around this on Windows don't work on
> a FBSD commandline.

My apologies for reposting this, but I'm hoping that someone
who didn't see it the first time will see it this time and
be able to tell me what to do. I've also tried mssclient and
had no luck. I'd be grateful if someone has used either of
these or something else and can tell me how to proceed.

I'm trying to download nrk radio news broadcasts so that I
can use them to improve my comprehension of Norwegian. This
means listening to the audio broadcast repeatedly for several
days, so I have to save it to a file. Nrk obviously changes
their news broadcasts every day.

Bob Hall