Got Freebsd 4.8 disk from cheapbytes.  When I install I go through
driver selection in "Kernel Configuration Menu" and adjusted all but
address for floppy drive which is 03F0.  It cannot be changed.  All of
my systems (win) show this as 03F2.  Even tried to eliminate the driver
entirely.  Same result.  Tried on my amd k6/2 and Pentium  200 MHz
platform with same result.  Tried OpenBSD and it hangs too after it
displays its "automatic" (I guess) configuration.  Can't determine how
to narrow the problem to disk or my hardware.  Any help appreciated.
RON