Go here...

http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsddoll-s?id=pqS7TiPe&mv_pc=56

Peter

At 06:20 PM 7/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Hello,

My place of employment recently purchased your services. My boss received a
little red devil bean bag beanie toy which he gave to me. I brought it home
to my son and he just loved it. He brought it with him every where we go.
Unfortunately, yesterday he forgot it at day camp and was just hysterical over
it. This morning it was gone and both myself and the camp counselor could not
find it any where. Would it please be possible for me to get another one of
these bean bag beanie red devils from your company. Below is my name and
mailing address. If there is a charge, please let me know. Thank you so much. Any
assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Higens
7813 South Neenah Avenue
Burbank, IL  60459
USA

Anything below this line, is considered a signature line.
If you do not know what a signature is within an email
STOP here and do not read any further.   Thank you.

Peter Elsner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vice President Of Customer Service (And System Administrator)
1835 S. Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
(972) 263-2080 - Voice
(972) 263-2082 - Fax
(972) 489-4838 - Cell Phone
(425) 988-8061 - eFax

I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry
that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say "Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?"
-- Mike Godwin

Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.

System Administration - It's a dirty job, but somebody said I had to do it.

If you receive something that says 'Send this to everyone you know,
pretend you don't know me.

Standard $500/message proofreading fee applies for UCE.
(NOTE: UCE is Unsolicited Commercial Email also known as
SPAM or junk mail).