On Thursday 03 July 2003 10:44 am, Matt Heath wrote:
> >I've had a recurring issue with Mozilla and Firebird (was Phoenix):
> >The browsers will stall in a seemingly non-deterministic fashion.
>
> I get that too

My mozilla will hang for a few minutes when I enter a url in the
location bar.  If I fire it up and click on the link that are already
there it's fine.  The moment I try to type a new URL in the bar it just
hangs.  I am using the nvidia drivers on bsd 4.8.  Never had a problem
(that I can recall) until I installed the nvidia drivers..  could be
wrong tho.

--
Matthew Bettinger
System Administrator