About a year or two ago, someone posted his recipe for sorting FreeBSD
lists.  This particular one was nice in that it extracted the list name
from the "From" line (I think) and then created the appropriate folder
if it didn't exist.  So freebsd-questions list items were put in the
'questions' folder, freebsd-stable in the 'stable' folder, and so on.  I
have search the archives for this post for the past two days but have
been unsuccessful.  I've tried to write it myself but this is not my
area of expertise.  Does anyone have such a recipe they are willing to
share?

Thanks,

Drew