This is an automatic response - but it's full of information!
  Please read on....

  We will respond to inquiries as soon as possible.  We
  appreciate your patience :-)   In the meantime, the
  following items are all available on the World Wide Web
  at http://www.oreilly.com
          - Full product listing
          - New and upcoming titles with estimated release dates
          - Product Descriptions
          - Pricing
          - Ordering and Shipping information

  If you would like a catalog mailed to you, please email your
  full name and address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  You may telephone our office to request a mailed catalog.
  Our telephone numbers are:
          (800) 998-9938 for U.S. or Canada
          (707) 829-0515 for overseas and local

  If you are an instructor of computer technology courses at
  an accredited college or university within the U.S. or
  Canada, you may request books under our text adoption policy.
  For more information, visit http://www.oreilly.com/sales/edu
  or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  If you have a technical question about the contents of one
  of our books, please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Thank you!

  -- O'Reilly Online Customer Service Team