Hello! I ask your help in accommodation of my announcement in an information network Yours faithfully, Olga.
The young woman (the widow of the officer - pilot) asks the help! After destruction of the husband was ill. The diagnosis: a jamming of a sciatic nerve. Money to operation are necessary. Beforehand I thank also low bow by all responded on my trouble. Purpose(assignment) of payment: \ " the loan under the oral arrangement \ "
the Addressee: STOLBETSOVA OLGA № 42301840536000001219 Bank the addressee: SABRRUMMMA1 Savings bank of Russian Federation Severo-Vostochny office / 30301840336000600000
the bank - intermediary: IRVTUS3N Bank of the New York New York USA /8900057610