Hi!

> I have a caching name server up and running and was trying
> to change it into a master name server with a www record and a mx
> record.

For what zone? Do you have a registered domain that you
are trying to be authoritative for?

I assume that by 'www record' you mean A or CNAME record
with name www.

> I believe this is the problem that I'm having
> with postfix not be able to recieve mail but can send
> with no problem.

Might be, might not be. Hard to say without knowing what
happens when you try to send mail to your postfix server.

--
Toomas Aas | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Yes means No and No means Yes. Delete all files [Y]?