On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 08:33:47PM +0200, Per Nilsson wrote:
> for it, with a printer and a scanner. The name on that unit is 'Lexmark
> x75' and you can read about it at:

I have an X85.

> Now I was wondering if FreeBSD 4.7 or higher support that Lexmark in any
> way, and where I can get software that works on it?!

Absolutely, I've had mine working.  I always use apsfilter for printers
(it's under print/apsfilter in the ports).  If your model is also a
scanner, you should be taking a look at SANE.  A quick Google will
return lots of info.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--
A bird in the hand is worth what it will bring.
-| msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | jab:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | url:http://lewiz.net |-