On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:58:00 +0900, Rob Lahaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
I wanted to cvsup src-all from 4.8-STABLE and tried with
*default release=cvs  tag=RELENG_4

Either that or RELENG_4_8, where the latter only gets absolutely critical fixes.

What am I cvsup-ing, when I use:

*default release=cvs tag=.

The manual says about this
.  "The main branch (the `current' release). This is the default,
if only the date keyword is given."

But what is 'current'? Is that 5.2 at the moment? Or 4.8-current for me?
(my FreeBSD version is 4.8).

Thanks,
Rob.

You want to get rid of /usr/obj after a 'make world' fails - don't know if you were doing that or not.

-CURRENT is the same for everyone. It's 5.x at the moment (don't think we've reached 5.2 yet, though I haven't cvsupped in a week or two). There is also only one -STABLE branch, 4.x at the moment, tag=RELENG_4.

Jud