To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:29 AM
Subject: Network service startup time

So I've noticed that when I try to connect to any network service on my
new FreeBSD server,
there is a significant startup delay. For instance, telnetting to port
25 (now postfix) seems to
hang for about 10-15 seconds. Same with ftp. Any ideas as to what may be
causing the delay?
I'm running freebsd-stable as of yesterday.
TIA,
Owen

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"