Yes I did run the ./configure script and tried to answer all the questions every which way. I think I might try this with a different IMAP server although I can login via telnet 143. I am out of options here.

Thanks for the help.

-cs

Scott A. Moberly wrote:

Yes I have enabled cookies and have even tried to set explorer to
default accept all cookies -- eek!

Thanks
-cs

Stephen Hovey wrote:

no no - I mean on the browser you are using to try and log in