On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 11:55:37AM +0200, Guy Van Sanden wrote:
> Hi
>
> I saw this post on /. today, under the announcement about a FreeBSD 5.1
> review.
>
> Is there much truth is this?
> How many FreeBSD servers are out there? And is there number declining?

Apparently, someone in an MCSE course was caught playing with another
OS, and as punishiment, was given the task of finding as many ways as
possible of saying "BSD is dead" in a sentence. Aside from that and some
junk numbers, there's nothing in the article.

Isn't it amazing how powerfully the expression "X is dead", repeated
over and over, plays on the emotions?

Bob Hall