On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 03:16:46PM -0400, Doug Lee wrote:
> Oops, I meant to mention I use sendmail for my MTA but sometimes
> consider switching to Postfix for ease of maintenance.

Well, MailScanner works well with Sendmail.  You run two copies (one in,
one out) -- in fact, that's how Postfix runs it too.  It sounds quite a
kludge, but I really think it's quite elegant.  A design feature is that
scanning gets more efficient as the volume of messages goes up -- many
other scanners degrade in efficiency.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--
"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."
                -- Lily Tomlin