On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 08:03:01AM -0800, admin wrote:

> I have turned on a -j3 option somewhere to make files and there is a PERL
> Library that I am attempting to insatll and it does not like this option.  but
> I forgot where I set this option.  is there a good perl mail list I can ask
> this question?

Could be in your CPAN::Config.pm?  I think that would come under the
make_arg entry.  In the cpan shell, run

 o conf make_arg

to check it, then

 o conf make_arg ""

to unset it.

HTH

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \