My analog installation is fine. Some clients prefer Webalizer, so I have multiple stats available. Thanks though...

Kris

admin wrote:

by the way - analog is much better for webstats from my perspective.  might
wanna check it out.

- Noah

to png port 1.2.5_2.

"make" seems fine, the following error occurs on the port "make install":

cc -fpic -DPIC -O -pipe -I. -DPNG_USE_PNGGCCRD -c pnggccrd.c -o pnggccrd.So
building shared library libpng.so.5
gzip -cn libpng.3 > libpng.3.gz
gzip -cn libpngpf.3 > libpngpf.3.gz
gzip -cn png.5 > png.5.gz
===> Installing for png-1.2.5_2
===> Generating temporary packing list
===> Checking if graphics/png already installed
*** Error code 1

This also happens when I try to upgrade the port for Webalizer,
which is my ultimate goal here. Webalizer says libpng is not installed but I see that is, however, it seems to be a problem with something in ports/graphics/png. I am running FBSD 4.6.2p13.

Any ideas? Will upgrading to 4.7 stable fix this?

Please send reply to me, as I do not have time to check the list archives often.

Thank you,

Kris

.