hello group

I need to know how to stop and start my firewall rules without resetting my computer
as I am on ADSL and have a dynamic ip that I do not want to change.  seems to change
mostly when I reboot mostly.

so here is the dilemma I run bind apache bincimap postfix and a few others it is my
only server right now and it cant go down because if I do not get my clients emails I
go bankrupt.

I what to set up a firewall and have compiled the necessary items into the kernel
did this when I first set up my system many reboots ago
options IPFIREWALL
options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options IPDIVERT

I have created a file called rc.fw4
and I have set my rc.conf

#ipv4 firewall
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_type="/etc/rc.fw4"
firewall_script="/etc/rc.firewall"
firewall_quiet="NO"

IS THERE A WAY ACTIVATE ALL THIS WITHOUT A REBOOT
ALSO IS THERE A WAY DE-ACTIVATE ALL THIS WITHOUT A REBOOT IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG
WHICH USUALLY DOES WITH MY FIREWALL RULES

www.computerking.ca QUALITY and SERVICE first.