On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:01:46 +0000 (UTC) in lucky.freebsd.questions, Anurag Chaudhary
wrote:

> How can I pass load time parameters to a kld.

Not sure that it is possible, at least kldload(2) doesn't accept
any arguments, except kld file path.  Probably sysctl variables
can help.

> Also my /proc directory is empty.Why is it so?

Is procfs(5) mounted to /proc directory?  Checkout output of the
mount command and content of the /etc/fstab file.

> If I have to see the address of a pci port or say parallel port, how can I
> do so?

dmesg(8) usually helps (also see /var/log/messages).