Speaking of color. Does anyone have a good tutorial/script to add color in bash as one finds in the newer linux distributions?

Kyle Jamieson wrote:

I'm running 4.8-RELEASE; relatively new to FreeBSD.  I
get color in vim and ls, but not mutt.  How can I get
color in mutt?

- yes, I've tried setting TERM=xterm-color; no change.
- yes, I've installed ncurses; no change.
- yes, I realize this may be a mutt-specific q, but
I'm asking for help here.

Thanks for any help you can give.