I'm having a rather odd issue thought I would try this list. It's not a critical issue
but should probably be fixed up. It's when some of my users do a ./configure on the
same eggdrop tarball, they get these errors:

checking for TclpFinalizeThreadData in -ltcl84... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
mv: Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
mv: doc/Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating scripts/Makefile
mv: scripts/Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating src/Makefile
mv: src/Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating src/md5/Makefile
mv: src/md5/Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating src/compat/Makefile
mv: src/compat/Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating src/mod/Makefile
mv: src/mod/Makefile: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: creating config.h
mv: config.h: set owner/group (was: 1021/0): Operation not permitted
config.status: executing default-1 commands
creating lush.h
config.status: executing default-2 commands

Configure is done.

Now, I have tried compiling on the pre-made groups by fbsd such as wheel and staff and
they compile with no problems. I have created groups for the package that each user
purchased, silver, gold, platinum etc. and it would appear as though users in these
groups are the only one's getting these errors. Again, while this does not seem to be
causing any "noticeable" errors, it's probably not a good thing that mv is failing to
set ownership. It also does not appear to be a permissions thing as I did testing such
as chmod -R 777 on the home dir and still nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

-Brad.