On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 10:43:16AM +0400, VirVit wrote:
> Hello! What way should I choose to setup dialup with virtual users? I need
> users dialuped to my server so they can see only some services (dns, http,
> ftp) and that's all. No shell, no login, no smb, etc...

Well, I'd take a look at RADIUS or LDAP.  I'm not sure how they'd work
but they both provide a way of creating ``virtual'' users (but then,
what is a virtual user anyway if they can login?)

  Hope that's some help,

-lewiz.

--
Celebrate Hannibal Day this year.  Take an elephant to lunch.
-| msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | jab:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | url:http://lewiz.net |-