I've got a couple of machines that I'm building. Since I'm having trouble
geting acouple of the ports to build, and I'm (as usual) under time
pressure to get them into production, I thought I would just install these
2 as packages.

However, when I look in:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/All

I don't see either a galeon or an amanda-client package.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin