Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 07:30, Dragoncrest wrote:

        Is there a copy of BitTorrent that will run on Freebsd?  Is it in
the Ports cause if it is, I certainly haven't found it yet.  I'd like
to run my BT downloads on my bsd box as that's the only machine
that's ever up 24/7 hence the perfect choice.

# cd /usr/ports && make search name=bittorrent
Port:   py22-BitTorrent-3.2.1.b
Info:   A peer-to-peer tool for distributing files written in Python

I've been using it for about a month, it works great.

Ditto! A great tool.

Joshua