I ordered my 5.1 4-CD set from FreeBSD Mall... As far as I know it's complete.

Peter

At 08:45 PM 7/16/2003 +0800, you wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone bought 5.1 from BSDmall, and can tell me how
many CDs are in the set? I sent a message to BSDmall but haven't heard
back yet. Their web site has a blurb here...

http://www.bsdmall.com/fr51pr.html

...but it really gives no clues as to how many CDs they are selling. I
already have the download 2-CD set (bought from a local bookstore) but
I'd like to get a more complete set with the entire ports collection. I
don't have broadband, so this is a significant issue for me. I know that
FreeBSDmall has a 4-CD set, which isn't really complete, but I may have
to go with that.

regards,
Robert

Anything below this line, is considered a signature line.
If you do not know what a signature is within an email
STOP here and do not read any further.   Thank you.

Peter Elsner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vice President Of Customer Service (And System Administrator)
1835 S. Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
(972) 263-2080 - Voice
(972) 263-2082 - Fax
(972) 489-4838 - Cell Phone
(425) 988-8061 - eFax

I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry
that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say "Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?"
-- Mike Godwin

Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.

System Administration - It's a dirty job, but somebody said I had to do it.

If you receive something that says 'Send this to everyone you know,
pretend you don't know me.

Standard $500/message proofreading fee applies for UCE.
(NOTE: UCE is Unsolicited Commercial Email also known as
SPAM or junk mail).