Hi,

I read on a Czech site (forgot the URL) that the solution is to make
and install libc before libpthreads, and a response to a mail I sent to
this list with the same problem suggested using the 5.1-CURRENT
makefile.

Neither of those worked for me (still get the same error) but you
might want to give it a try anyway.

Cheers,

-John

Tokarev wrote:

Hi all. I left the message earlier. But the answer was simple. Does not cost use cvsup 4.x-> 5.x. But if there was a necessity?

building shared library libkse.so.1 thr_libc.So: In function `sigaction': thr_libc.So(.text+0x54): multiple definition of `_sigaction' thr_sigaction.So(.text+0x0): first defined here thr_libc.So: In function `sigprocmask': thr_libc.So(.text+0x34): multiple definition of `_sigprocmask' thr_sigprocmask.So(.text+0x0): first defined here *** Error code 1

In Problem Report bin/53201:
The problem still exists in RELENG_5_1, preventing me from building
5.1 on a 4.7 machine. Could someone be so kind and provide
the two required patches for src/Makefile.inc1
and src/lib/libpthread/support/Makefile.inc _HERE_ in bug report
53201? I would appreciate.
Many thanks!