On 21 Jul K Anderson wrote:
> Did a google and found a page in Italion and had google translate it
> to english. The page says to use the enviroment variable DICTIONARY
> (Then after reading the ma page for ispell twice, well three times I
> noticed it says the same thing). So give the environment variable a
> try and see what happens.

He, that's nice. Never noticed that google was able to translate. How
stupid of me. Thanks. Will try the environment. Don't know why I don't
have this anymore. Used to on RedHat. Not set on freebsd nor on my
debian machien. Weird. But will try...

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)