I need to get some information that is stored on a windows amchine, in an
Access "database" via a perl script with FreeBSD.

I'v installed teh DBI::ODBC port. I've alos got working code that accesses
a remote Oracle instance using Perl's DBD::Oracle. I've got access to a
person who has admin access on the remote windows box, but is not really
understanding what I'm trying to do.

A sample snipet of working code would be a wonderful thing.

Can anyone help?

It _appears_ that in addition to DBD and DBI::Oralce, I may need a "ODBC
manager", and an "ODB driver". Is this correct? If so where can I get them?

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin