Having trouble finding the name of the gnu assembler I thought it was name gas.  But 
trying to use the pkg system it couldn't fetch the pkg.  Is it called something else 
besides the Gnu Assembler.  I have used nasm, but was wanting to give the Gnu 
Assembler a spin.  Thanks in advance :D

Suppressed minds have no Freedom of Choice

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Reply via email to