Hello I have a remote machine running FreeBSD 4.8 that runs my internet
radio station (http://www.itsallgoodradio.com) and it has gone wacky.  It
will be several hours before anyone can get to it to reboot it.  I have a
ssh login prompt that is still live, but anytime I try to execute a
command I get either a Segmentation Fault or if I try to "su" I get an
Abort trap.  If I try to ssh into it now I get:

The bad thing is that it is still streaming the same songs over and over
(I hope the RIAA doesn't find out ;-).

Does anybody have any ideas I could try to stop, kill, or reboot it before
we can get to it physically?

Thanks
  -Scott