On Tuesday 22 July 2003 10:04, sweetleaf wrote:
> I am trying to use xcdroast with my ide burner but it cat see it. I
> think i need to enable scsi emulation ...well according to some links on
> google but anyway i cant find how to do this in the handbook.  Would
> someone please inform on  how to achieve this.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> ps: both my burner, dvd, and cdrom are on the ide bus.

> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Why everyone is trying xcdroast ? There are much better tools than this one.
All those GUI programs need scsi.
Under freebsd, burncd is allready installed. man burncd will help you.
I use gcombust to make the iso file, and i burn it with burncd.

burncd -f /dev/acd0c -s 8 data name_file.iso fixate

--
Essetee -- Roeselare -- Belgium
MSN : [EMAIL PROTECTED]