I've been having problems with the time recorded on messages passing through my Sendmail server on freebsd. I've noticed that it always happens using Squirrelmail or when someone using Outlook sends me email. Is there any way to correct this server side? I have the most recent version of sendmail from ports (checked today) on FreeBSD 4.8 Release.

The server is setup to use local time in San Francisco which i think is PST? (its required by my hosting company) I happen to be in EDT.

Lucas Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)