On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 03:37, Rod Person wrote:
> I assume your isp uses DHCP. If so, did you try ifconfig_xl0="DHCP" in your
> /etc/rc.conf.

First that's already set, I selected DHCP configuration of the network
interface during setup and installation. That's how my IP address gets
assigned. It's only the hostname that isn't being dynamically assigned
for some reason. This is what puzzles me because previous Linux
distributions I've used have all done this without any extra
intervention on my part.

--
Shawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://drevil.warpcore.org/