Thank's for pointing this out! I installed it with sysinstall successfully and the version that got installed on my 4.8 box was 0.54. It seems that the 'freshclam' util doesn't support mirror sites and the default site clamav.elektrapro.com seems to be down (or the site has

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:ttyp2:~]$ pkg_info |grep clamav
clamav-0.60_1       Command line virus scanner written entirely in C

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:ttyp2:~]$ cat /usr/local/share/clamav/mirrors.txt
clamav.elektrapro.com
clamav.ozforces.com
clamav.essentkabel.com
clamav.linux-sxs.org

Ok, thanks.

It just seems that I don't have that file and the latest version in ports for FreeBSD 4.8 of clamav is 0.54. Damn. Any ideas how I can install version 0.60 the smartest way on my 4.8 box? :)