> At 2003-07-25T14:33:09Z, Charlie Schluting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I guess "...i'm a christian" speaks for itself.
>
> On the behalf of Christian FreeBSD users everywhere: screw you.
>
> Kirk Strauser

That is at least as ignorant and worthless a comment as the original
poster who at least was just asking a question even if it was coming
from ignorance and possibly a limited outlook.  Worse, it is abusive
and the original poster was not that.   Why don't you grow up?

By the way, I wear my T-shirt with the FreeBSD daemon to church
occasionally when we are working on something or having meetings.
No one even seems to notice or care.  A few know the origin of
the logo, but most do not.

////jerry