lol.

Sendmail configuration is terrible.

Some days i dream of a mail server that integrates smtp, pop and imap into one server that is easy to configure with built in spam filtering. (oh and it has to work). Then I realize I'm stuck with 6 different programs to handle essentially 1 service (user perspective). All well, beats Exchange or imail.