[Lucas Holt wrote ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 7/25/03 1:03 PM]

> Some days i dream of a mail server that integrates smtp, pop and imap
> into one server that is easy to configure with built in spam filtering.
> (oh and it has to work).  Then I realize I'm stuck with 6 different
> programs to handle essentially 1 service (user perspective).  All well,
> beats Exchange or imail.

such a program would be a sendmail-like monster and would violate the
principal of modularity.

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ ICQ: 51907738