I have an Epox 8RDA nForce2 motherboard which doesn't seem to like
FreeBSD very much. My USB Wireless keyboard and mouse doesn't work
correctly on it and FreeBSD doesn't recognize the onboard LAN.  However
all of this worked on my Gigabyte 7VAXP which is a KT400 chipset.  So I
was thinking about buying a Gigabyte 7VT600-L which is a KT600 chipset
with a Realtek 8101L LAN chip.  Will this motherboard work on FreeBSD
the way that I need it to? Does anyone know of a time when the nForce2
chipset will be more widely supported on FreeBSD since that seems to
becoming a quite popular chipset?

--
David Loszewski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]