On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 05:09:14PM +0100, Lewis Thompson wrote:
>   I'm trying to get sshd to authenticate users via Kerberos.  I want to
> do this using a forwardable ticket (I get this by doing kinit -f).  I
> have the necessary host/[EMAIL PROTECTED] and rcmd/[EMAIL PROTECTED] entries in the
> krb5.keytab file in /etc.

I've realised what the problem was.  In order to use Kerberos support
with OpenSSH (sshd) I can't use SSH2.  sshing in like this:

ssh -1 server

works fine, doing all authentication with Kerberos tickets.

  Sorry for bothering people.

  Does anybody know why this isn't more readily documented?

-lewiz.

--
Intolerance is the last defense of the insecure.
-| msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | jab:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | url:http://lewiz.net |-