Joseph Yuen wrote:
Hey,

Did anybody get Promise Fasttrack TX2000 working properly under FreeBSD?
Does the driver in the FreeBSD handle the RAID duties properly or not?

According to the hardware support list, it's supported
by FreeBSD. However, I've heard ppl having problem
with Promise Fasttrak series. Thus, for safety, I just
wanna make sure if anybody have a good experience with
this card on FreeBSD.

IIRC, there were some very good comments about this card on the freebsd-performance mailing list, I'd suggest take a look in the recent (the last month) archives.

Regards,

Jonathan