Greetings,

Ok, sorry for the idiot question, but I am a bit confued.

I'm using FreeBSD 4.8 (FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE #0), and I need to
avail myself of the ps2pdf utility.

I understand that this utility is part of the psutils suite, which I installed from
ports without any problem.

But ps2pdf doesn't install anywhere (and doesn't exist in
/usr/ports/print/psutils-letter/work/psutils).

So I am a bit confused. It's installed by default apparently on a couple of Linux
boxes I have access to, but I'd rather use my FreeBSD machine rather than the linux
boxen.

I know ps2pdf is just a shell script to gs (but gs isn't installed either); can
someone in the know give me a shove in the right direcetion?

Thanks!